How to receive assistance if you have a complaint or concern:

If you have a concern or complaint that does not warrant filing a formal Uniform Complaint (See Student Student-Family Handbook). For information filing a complaint with LAUSD, see the LAUSD brochure on Uniform Complaint Procedures.

HTLA MS Procedures:

  1. Contact our main office ( or call 818.583.6229) or the student’s teacher (Contact Us).

  2. Contact the HTLA MS Principal, Rachel Garber ( or call 818.583.6229)